mardi 16 octobre 2018

Rethink your Trump hatred ?

Just don’t understand your obsession with hating Trump.
I’m an Aussie and really have no left or right bias (probably mostly libertarian).
I was a ranting Trump hater as he seemed so narcissistic, misogynistic, rascist, unstatesmanlike and had really bad hair.
My own son challenged to substantiate any of these beliefs and I struggled to find ANYTHING real that backed up what I thought (except for the hair).
I realised I was “suckered” into hating him by media bias! (I couldn’t even work out why they hated him so much?)
The things I do care about (and even more so if I was American) would be get out of frikkin wars that we get nothing out of and are hated worldwide for being involved in.
Stop being ripped off by other countries.
Get more jobs
Improve the economy.
Trump seems to have succeeded in all these things.
Your hate will also only fuel those who think the media and elites are biased against Trump.
They WILL vote him back in.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2RPDf25

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire