samedi 8 juillet 2023

Kitchen Counter power outlets

When I added the apartment to my former house ...

I ran a subpanel to the unit, then put 4 outlets above the Kitchen Counter and 1 below for a mini fringe (it was a tiny apartment)

Each outlet above the kitchen counter I wired in 15 amp, GFCI Breakers ... one for each outlet .. kinda pricy for parts ... but frankly it paid back the first month it was rented .. and below a regular outlet

PLUS a 20 amp A/C or electric heater outlet (air conditioner and heater included included) and a few other brakers for bedform and bath.

At the apartment here were I live now ... has ONE (albeit 20 amp) breaker for the entire kitchen 2 counter outlets and three wall outlets.

I have to keep watch if we run more than one or appliances at once :( ... (at least the breaker panel is in the unit)

I know for a fact when this unit was renovated (it's within eyeshot of my old house) .. so it definitely is not up to code and / or no permit was issued .. pisses me off somehow :(


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/F0seE4h

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire