mercredi 4 janvier 2023

Whats the point of this scam?

Don't know if this really belongs here but.

I got a text
Quote:

Respond to this text to let me know you recieved it
Bob Smith
Where bob smith was the actual name of my employer's CEO. A company of about 500 people.

I sent it to our IT folks, you know, because I'm not a sucker.

A. What would happen if I responded? Would I just get a bunch of BS span texts would they actualy call me and try to get my passwords or something? I just don't know what they would get from it.

B. They must have hacked by company or something. I don't use that number for work at all and I never had. How did they connect my number to the company and figure out the CEO? This happened before and it went out to few folks in the organization.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/wQhKq9t

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire