dimanche 15 janvier 2023

Fat fingered Android tricks

Didn't want to detail the chrome thread so...

I recently have pulled up phone memory specs on the main screen, have no clue what I touched on. Andy4.2 on a old spare phone.

Then on Android 9 the notification bar loves to display for me at random. It's not particularly interesting at all but demands attention.


One thing from older Android versions I used to have that don't happen on 9 is the random pocket generated phone calls. They would just call people in my contacts at random.

I have three devices on Android 9 now and the difference in each is striking. Moving regular function buttons around to do the basic stuff is.... Interesting but as I use each more it gets easier.
I used to be on near all Blackberry devices and managed to stay online like that. Adapting is possible.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/RprmkGF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire