samedi 21 janvier 2023

So did yo hear? Russia might have shot down a UFO...

A few days ago a friend asked me what I'd heard about Russia shooting down a ball shaped UFO, and now they're everywhere, to which I replied, "Where did you hear this?"
He showed me a video on his phone that he'd seen, that showed a gray ball sort of lazily bobbing around, followed by a quick jerk to show, I guess a couple Migs?
I said it looked like a really crappy made video that didn't really show what it was saying it was, but, that I'd see what I could find, which wasn't much.
I did find this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by houston herald
A mystery object described by one local news outlet as a “UFO” has been shot down in the southern Russian region of Rostov.

Vasily Golubev, the governor of Rostov oblast, wrote on Telegram that a “small-size object in the shape of a ball” had been discovered flying “in the wind” at an altitude of around one and a half miles on January 3. With the object spotted above the village of Sultan Sala in the region’s Myasnikovsky district, Golubev said “the decision was taken to liquidate it.”

https://houstonherald.com/2023/01/su...n-over-russia/

Sounds like they effectively destroyed a balloon, but I'm no expert.

I'm figuring it's Russian garbage recycled into something that resembles a news-like report, at best. Anyone else seen/heard anything about this?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/64kMuia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire