mardi 3 janvier 2023

Great Audio Equalizer For Windows

I don't know why I suddenly decided to share this but for those who do not know (I'm not affiliated and it's free)...

"Equalizer APO" is an audio EQ/Equalizer for Windows 7-11 and probably later. The EQ settings affect everything that comes out of your speakers, Bluetooth, whatever (system wide).

"Peace" is a front end/GUI for Equalizer APO. Use this in addition to Equalizer APO if you want standard Windows style menus rather than editing a text file! For those who don't understand what I am saying: you will need Peace as well as EQ APO. All you need to know :)

I found this a few years ago after buying Bluetooth headphones. This is the only EQ that I am aware of that is system wide. You won't need to set separate EQs in each program, it affects them all.

I have an EQ setting saved for music, another for movies, and one for certain videos that have way too much bass. It can also auto-detect the sound output being used and load settings automatically if you want. Like if I switch from my wired headphones to Bluetooth ones it would be cool to have different settings. Haven't tried that feature yet.

You can customize the individual frequency bands (number of, and value), add effects if you want, and it's pretty simple to use.

If you watch movies or listen to music through a computer and you don't have an EQ somewhere in the chain, you might want this.

It makes a huge difference in audio quality, plus you can jack up the volume as much as you dare. I highly recommend it.

Equalizer APO download page

Peace download

Install EQ APO then install Peace. Launch Peace to operate the EQ.

Again, I am not affiliated in any way. Like I'd make money in this private forum anyways ;)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/6r8PAK1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire