vendredi 11 février 2022

Lets hear your Valentines horror story. Heres mine.

The week before Valentines day my wife suddenly started up in bed and screamed " you took me away from Randy, The man I really loved" I asked if she wanted a divorce and she said no she intended to live off of me. I told her I was going to be looking for a lawyer in the morning. She looked shocked and said "You're not kidding, You're serious and then started trying to change my mind or whatever. I told her to shut and and wed talk about it in the morning.

The refused to talk about it the following morning. Valentines day came and went without me taking her to a restaurant or giving her a valentine or candy. She raised Cane about that but I said nothing.

I wanted to have a friend over to visit but she sais she didn't want to be around someone with a perfect life and when I pointed ut that his life was perfect as he earned only a small salary, his child needed treatment for an overbite and my friend himself walked with a pronounced limp from polio.

She started imitating a lame man and making faces imitating the childs overbite and I finally yelled at her to shut up. He response was to yell I hate your _______ family.

I vowed that this was the last day I was going to spend another night with her under the same roof. The apartment had five months of lease left but I was not going to stay with her that long.

I moved back in with my parents and found a lawyer. Over her pleading and begging I divorced her. She wanted to remain friends but I said I was through with her.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/acXgyr9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire