mardi 3 août 2021

Tucker Carlson in Hungary

Full disclosure - I was slow to catch on to the actual risk of Trump et al turning the USA seriously towards fascism. I was wrong to dismiss and ridicule those here who were more strident in their warnings. Here is another move in that direction, that I find truly frightening. Why on earth (other than the obvious pro-fascism) would the #1 cable news host in the USA be visiting a tyrant who is killing Hungarian democracy?

(I think that "USA Politics" is the best place for this - I could be wrong)

Geez - forgot the link too. Article seems free to read. He is hosting his show from Budapest for the week.

Tucker Carlson to speak at Far Right Conference in Hungary


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3rOTj6k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire