lundi 30 août 2021

Leaving a company and its not your fault

I worked as a records keeper and my manager was a screamer. He would get excited and start yelling and then completely lose control and become incoherent. He would make sounds like HA LA LA HA LA LA NIN NIN NIN. His face would turn crimson.

He would scream at everybody including me and one day I resigned. My nerves were shot trying to work with him.

I had a friend who still worked there and I was told that every employee he had in my former position had either resigned or had been terminated. He eventually lost the position but not before several job hopefuls had lost their job.

I'm not sure why the company kept this lunatic. Nobodys perfect but we all deserve betther than working with a class A one psychopath like him.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Y0XQI4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire