samedi 14 novembre 2020

New phone, serious upgrade.

Moved up from an Andy6 phone to a new Andy9 due to impending battery fail. Both off brands but trusted for time in the market.

Finally it had permissions adjustment for all apps including Google stuff.

Google Play no longer has access to much of anything including the camera and microphone. Only the phone has access to contacts. MSG has access to absolutely nothing so maybe I finally killed push messages? I can hope.

The phone works fine as a handheld compu which is my main reason to have one.
It even switched over all my contacts intact, a first for that.

Andy pie is indistinguishable from Andy6 as an user interface. I really like that. I didn't have to relearn the entire thing again.

All in all well worth the money. The memory upgrade is a huge bonus too. The old 8G phone worked, mostly, this 32G version just glides through page loads.

I just have to figure out what Google Go does to know if it lives or dies. No harm in killing Google Play and it reduces data usage greatly.

Hats off to ZTE for finally getting a good software package in one.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3f1xPwJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire