lundi 9 novembre 2020

IPadOS - Issue with Chrome and downloading image files

Bit of a weird one, only on my IPad - running 14.2 (but problem has existed for sometime across different OS versions).

I use a site for downloading assets such as photos. Using Chrome on my iPad when I click on on the download button the image is loaded as an image directly in to a new tab on Chrome (and Edge) so I can view it but then there doesn’t seem to be any way of downloading it to the iPad or even direct sharing the image to another app. But if I use Safari clicking on the download button will pull up a dialogue box that asks do I want to view or download the file, chose download and I can save it where I like.

It’s a real first world annoyance as I use Chrome for all my web based workflow and I have to drop out of Chrome, load up Safari, log into the site then download the file I need, then go back to Chrome to make use of the image.

My deep research (3 google searches) seems to find people with similar problem but no solutions.

Given my extensive research has failed I’m reaching out to the wisdom of crowds....


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3keOGxd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire