vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Microphone Problem

I have to record a speech for school, and my microphone is barely picking up sound. It's cutting in and out, and most of my words are inaudible. I tried running the troubleshoot - nothing. I tried turning up the mic's volume to 100. Barely made a difference.

I skyped last night, and it was working fine then. I've restarted the computer several times.

My device is an HP laptop running Windows 10, internal cam and mic.

Has anyone experienced this?

It's so typical that it happens when I have a speech due. :(


EDIT: Just did a test, and Skype audio is still working fine. My friend could hear me without any problems. So the issue seems to be restricted to recording in the camera app. WTF


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2DnIMtX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire