mercredi 26 février 2020

Windows 10 black screen issue

I hope someone might be able to help.

Yesterday I installed Windows 10 on a friend's laptop which was Windows 7. Everything seems normal except for one problem. If I restart the laptop it goes to a black screen before the sign-in screen. But alternatively if I shut down and then press the power button it will start and go to the sign-in screen in a normal fashion.

In short, a restart gets me a black screen but a power-down (then the button) works fine.

I Googled this situation but couldn't find an answer.

Another possible clue... during the black screen if I attach an HDMI cable to an external monitor it right away shows the sign-in screen on that monitor.

Once I sign in everything seems normal about this Win 10 installation.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2vl7Iyj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire