samedi 8 février 2020

Another paranormal event.

Well, not paranormal, but some would take it as such.

A few weeks back, my 9yr old cat, Pancho, died suddenly of an aneurism. Shortly afterward, I cleaned 'his' room. An area off of the bathroom where he ate, had his litter box, and had his toy box. I removed everything, scrubbed the floor, and left it spotless.

Then, as I was walking through there the other day, I was shocked to see his special food bowl sitting there in plain view. WTH? I couldn't figure it out. No doubt that many believers would have speculated it was a divine message from Pancho.

I believe the answer has to do with my memory. Memories are fallible and fallacious. The most likely, I believe, is that for some reason I must have put the bowl back where it used to be, and have no memory of it at all.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/373TtLi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire