vendredi 21 février 2020

Psychology Experiment/Psychic Demonstration

I want to try a psychology experiment I read in a magazine decades ago. It was used as a demonstration of how one could pretend to be psychic with a little luck and knowledge of human nature.

People here are going to have to cooperate and not cheat to make it work.

I'm going to ask each of you to provide a list of three things. I'll spoiler block what I think your answers will be.
Each person needs to spoiler block their answers, and not look at my answers or anyone else's before they answer. Each of you needs to answer without knowing what anyone else answered.

Ready?

1. Name a color.
2. Name a flower.
3. Name a piece of furniture.




My prediction.
Red
Rose
Chair

The article claimed that the majority of people would choose these three answers. Granted, it was aimed more toward face to face interaction and quick answers. People here will probably take their time and give weird answers.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/38MkoNq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire