lundi 13 janvier 2020

Unexplained meteor/fireball like sighting

So a couple of weeks ago, I saw a light streaking across the sky that looked like a comet or very long lasting meteor. I had time to take out my phone and snap a picture:

Attachment 41330

The light moved across the length the sky from North to South and had a trail behind it, so I don't think it was a meteor/fireball. It looked like a really bright comet but i don't think comets look that bright. It didn't look like a plane. I pulled out my Night Sky app and I didn't see any reference to any satellites being visible . . .

So what do you think it could be?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1263.jpg (10.2 KB)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Ri0Mce

1 commentaire:

  1. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.life, I got my ex back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.life before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.life is a real and powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.life via Call or What-App +2347010538590. or email: ( drlifetemple@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer