mardi 28 janvier 2020

Did Putin Interfere in the 2008 Election on Behalf of Barrack Obama?

Did Putin Fear John McCain so much that they used me to save Jerome Corsi, knowing he would try to smear Barrack Obama, or Clinton and that would Keep McCain from winning the vote in 2008.

Here is the way I see this Arguement.

[A.] Russian TV monitors this forum and found out that Dr. Steven E. Jones is debunked
a month before he goes on Alex Jones's Infowars in 2008, and they know who I am my real Identity, and that I have information not known publicly because I was part of the Microspheres debate. So they call me from Moscow, and give Me Corsi's Email,
and phone number and induce me to talk to Corsi, to save him so they can use him later on in the 2008 election cycle?

[b] It was Just a Coincidence that RTV from Moscow called me asking me to speak to Corsi in exchange for an Appearance on RTV?

[C] Infowars ask a friend at RTV Moscow to call and induce me to talk to Corsi because I hung up on them?

[D] I am just freaking nuts, really Nuts and Crazy?

I hope it's D. Actually because I don't want to think that I had any influence in it.
Just have to wonder why RTV contacted me, why did they want Corsi saved from himself?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/38MvIbI

1 commentaire:

  1. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently
    Contact Dr life via Email : drlifetemple@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2347064927420 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy.
    Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer