lundi 13 janvier 2020

Resist the Accelerating Expansion of the Universe?

An Advanced Civilization Could Resist the Accelerating Expansion of the Universe And Earth-bound astronomers should be able to tell if someone is out there doing it
AKA giant fleets of Dyson sphere space ships powered by suns.

:eye-poppi Wow, this one has all my BS detectors ringing at full alert. Did Massachusetts just legalize Marijuana? Or mushrooms? Or am I wrong? My astrophysics is just not strong enough to vet this, but I don't want to make the mistake of argumentum ad incredulum.

So are there any good physicists left on the board who can help vet this for me?:D


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2QP6eo9

1 commentaire:

  1. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.life, I got my ex back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.life before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.life is a real and powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.life via Call or What-App +2347010538590. or email: ( drlifetemple@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer