lundi 13 janvier 2020

General type of program that Adobe Illustrator is one of

With most program types, I know what to call the whole type, not just the specific individual name(s) of one or more examples of the type. For example...

Firefox, Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Safari: web browsers

Thunderbird, Outlook: email & business administration

Word, WordPerfect: word processors

Excel: spreadsheet
Axxess: database
Lotus 1-2-3: either spreadsheet or database; my memories of it are vague now

Paint, GNU, PhotoShop, PhotoStudio: image editors

(I can also distinguish between a 3d modeller and a 3d renderer, although I've forgotten most of the names I learned when I first dabbled in that ages ago.)



So, what would go after after the colon after "Illustrator"? "Drafting" occurs to me as a possible description of its function, but I can also imagine that word being reserved for the software used by pro engineers designing real things, not just putting text & graphics together for an image/illustration. I can also imagine it being bundled under "image editors", possibly with the adjective "vector" thrown in to distinguish it from the raster focus of conventional image editors, but I don't think I've ever seen that kind of terminology in use.

Also, whatever you call the general type, what would be some other examples of it?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Rhj6lI

1 commentaire:

  1. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.life, I got my ex back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.life before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.life is a real and powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.life via Call or What-App +2347010538590. or email: ( drlifetemple@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer