vendredi 30 juin 2017

Good history podcasts

I have two to recommend myself and if anyone knows some other good ones I'd like to hear about them.

The first one is Hardcore History by Dan Carlin. This has been a thing for years and there's only a handful of new episodes released each year. But that's because he really does his homework for each one and doesn't just wing it. Episodes can be up to several hours each. Each one is a pretty deep dive into a particular historical era or story.

The second one is a new podcast in its second season called Revisionist History by Malcolm Gladwell. The episodes are shorter and divided into seasons. It's currently 3 episodes into the second season and while I liked the first season I'm liking this one even more. The most recent episode is particularly good in my opinion. This is mostly focused on more recent American history. He definitely comes at it with a point of view and opinions and big ideas, it's not like he's trying to just be a neutral observer and chronicler of facts.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ttbWk3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire