vendredi 8 décembre 2023

Transwomen are not Women - Part 14

Mod Info Continued from here.
Posted By:Agatha


We've yet again looped back to "well do they follow the gender roles of the opposite sex" when I thought those were supposed to be bad things.

"I wear a dress and have long hair and makeup therefore you have to accept me as a girl."

No because I don't think women should have to wear dresses, long hair, and makeup.

And yes this IS the same thing. You can't have gender roles that only work if they are being done non-traditionally.

Now someone is going to say "Okay but nobody said transwomen HAVE to wear long hair and makeup" and I'm going to go ahead and pre-answer with "Of course because what transwomen have to do to 'meet the roles of the other gender' has never been answered."


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/DBM2yzX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire