dimanche 10 décembre 2023

How to fool a CNN journalist

I've just about lost hope in society...

I usually peruse the headlines on CNN, and this story of course caught my eye this morning:

I'm a sucker

Marianne Garvey's conclusion from the cold/hot reading she got from Christopher Allan, who she said recognized that her dad had ocular myasthenia, could only be the work of psychic cause there's no way he could have seen her dad's medical records. So she is no longer a skeptic.

Huh, took me all of 30 seconds to find her dad's obituary with a wealth of info for a con artist, including a pic of her dad with one eye clearly drooping:

Ez Peezy

I wonder if she realizes her naïveté would have been frowned upon by her "Trump-hating" dad... :confused:


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/Jp3WFIx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire