mercredi 20 décembre 2023

Full sequence genetic testing

I'm considering buying a full sequence genetic test for myself. A lot of the more well-known genetic testing sites like 23andme don't do full sequencing, they only target specific genes for testing. I'd like to get the whole sequence done, so I can check for rare genetic conditions and also have the data for the future. There's a few companies out there which offer this service, such as sequencing.com or nebula.org, but I'm not really familiar with any of them.

Does anyone here have experience getting a whole sequence DNA test? If so, who did you get it from, and what was your experience like? Any specific recommendations, either to go with or to avoid?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/YBkMyx7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire