vendredi 17 novembre 2023

Why I don't vote for Republicans for Congress or the Senate.

There are many reasons why I will not vote for Republicans. In the past it was simply because they were against the middle class and the poor. The GOP has always been against programs like Medicare, Social Security and a minimum wage. They oppose education and support for scientific research

My reasoning has grown. Today it is now actively opposing Church State separation. It is also brazenly supporting deceit, misinformation and fascism.

But today I watched Congresswoman Katie Porter of California in this 5 minute video clearly demonstrate why I vote for Democrats over Republicans. This happened 5 months ago so maybe you have seen it. But I had never seen it.

Why do you vote the way you do?


[YT]siFkEWcra10?si=EEb0knV6ooWcZMBC[/YT]


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/LWbhTgZ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire