jeudi 16 novembre 2023

Can't charge USB power pack

I've got a 10000mAh powerpack from Tomax. This company appears to do branded gift type stuff, and the battery pack is just one of the items. https://www.tomaxusa.com/PC-Ten-Thousand-PC10000.html

But because it's just a rebadge (I assume), they don't have any sort of downloadable manuals.

My powerpack won't charge. I rarely use it, but I remember (back when I had the manual), I was able to reset it and it worked (once). Now when I plug it in, it shows the battery charge on a screen and flashes a number, but the number never changes. I can use it to charge my phone, but I seem to have no way to get it to charge back up.

Anyone know a way to tell what the real manufacturer for one of these is so perhaps I can find a manual for it? (I've tried 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-clicking the power button. I've tried holding it down for more than 60 seconds (both when the charge is displayed and when it's not), doing all of those when it's "charging").


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/Wrt4aXj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire