mardi 11 avril 2023

The SGU's "Not a Conference" Conference Social Gathering

I didn't see any threads about this, yet, so I figured I would bring this to everyone's attention:

The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe podcast people are aiming to organize a real-world meetup (in "meatspace" as they call it, but I suppose you could spell it "meetspace", instead, if you are a vegetarian).

They calling it the Not A Conference Conference. And, I suppose this means we will have to wait even longer before there is another meetspace version of NECSS, eh?

Here is where you can sign up:
https://www.theskepticsguide.org/not...THzlDKV8FYN7Zg

And, here are the bullet points I copied from that site, for the details they have thus far:
  • Multiple days of socializing, pure content, shows, interactive events, and more.
  • White Plains NY
  • November 3rd-4th 2023
  • Tickets will be $225
  • We are looking to get a discounted rate for a block of rooms. This is dependent on the number of confirmed attendees. Right now $179/night
  • We would really like to get 200-400 people. We won't be able to do it if it's 150 or less.

I already signed up. Will YOU?!!!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/bg8kEBl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire