vendredi 14 avril 2023

The reality of ESP

I have now read two books by Russell Targ. One is called 'Mind Reach' by Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff and the other is called. ' The reality of ESP' by Russell Targ.

Russell Targ is a physicist who worked on the development of lasers before turning to the study of remote viewing and telepathy.

His book, 'Mind reach' contains details of scientifically controlled tests of remote viewing and telepathy.
In ' Mind reach' he discusses Uri Geller. When you read this name you will doubtlessly think it is garbage. I myself though this when I saw Uri Geller's name in it. But the account of Uri Gellers test scores convinced me he is genuine. He scored results of a million to one against the results of his telepathy tests being by chance alone.
Critics of this book have said there was a friend of Uri Gellers at the tests facility and he probably told Uri the answers. But Targ says when the tests were being conducted Uris friend was not present.

What is worrying is that Uri Geller has recently warned Britain not to supply depleted uranium shells to the Ukraine, as he thinks Putin might launch a nuclear attack on Britain in retaliation.

I myself am certain of the existence of telepathy as I have been on the receiving end of it as I have stated in my thread 'Scorpions spiritualism'
I am also quite certain there is such a thing as ESP (extra sensory perception) and that there is a spirit world that we go to after death.
I have had many evidential messages from the spirit world through mediums.
One message was about a brother I had that died as a baby in the war, and my mother had never told me this. I was told by a medium in a spiritualist church that my mother had never been to.
I have also heard voices in my head that make sense. Including one incident where a voice told me they would help me to get money for a computer and one hour before a lottery draw in 1998 a voice said 'You won'. I did win enough to buy a computer.

I recommend people here read the books of Russell Targ, as they might change your views. Atheism is a state of mind you might change if you read the scientific evidence of telepathy and ESP they contain.

I said I would read books critical of Targ's books. But I was presented with a long list and I declined to read them, on account of the fact I am convinced Targ is telling the truth. His testing was foolproof under controlled conditions, and in any case as I have stated I am certain telepathy and ESP exist because of my own experience.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/To3EGIc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire