mardi 18 octobre 2022

No signal!

I've just bought a new laptop running Win11 with the express reason for purchase being that it will be used as a teleprompter for live gigs. I'll be building a monitor and intended to connect that to the laptop using HDMI.

Despite trying everything within my limited knowledge, my test monitor does not detect a signal coming from the HDMI or C ports. The test monitor can see my wife's Chromebook, works laptop and another, older laptop using the HDMI so the cable is good. I also bought a C to HDMI cable and that works fine through the Chromebook but not through the new laptop (Asus VivoBook).

I've updated drivers, been on to support (ha ******* ha) at Asus and looked online for all the possible solutions.

Any ideas?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/RgIz9FP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire