lundi 17 octobre 2022

bizarre symptoms - no resolution

A few weeks ago, I was up having coffee and my friend/neighbor was over visiting. Apparently, I lapsed into a dissociative state and began exhibiting bizarre behavior. I poured glue all over me including my hair. I took a large container of vitamins and tossed the pills all over the house. No recall. Blank.

I found out that when the medics came I fought them and they strapped me down, then a helicopter airlifted me to a neurology crisis center. I came to a couple of days into my stay. I had no memory. They ran tests of course and I came home against doctors recommendation.

Weeks later I am still waiting for answers. Also, I am still plagued with symptoms. Suddenly I feel that I don't know where I am - what room? Am I inside of outside? I can never remember what day of the week it is, sometimes I'm not sure of the month.

They have decided that - based on an EKG - that something "seems wrong with" my heart and that is related to my "episodes". So now I must hurry up and wait to get an appt. with the cardiologist.

Am I being silly expecting more? Sorry for the vent.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/7a2FhyB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire