jeudi 28 septembre 2017

FaceBook gone nuts?

This has been happening for several days and has also been affecting some FB friends, though not MrsB. It goes something like this:

9 a.m. I check FB and see a few news items from friends posted overnight. At the bottom of the page I see "Do you want to see more posts? The more friends you add the more posts you'll see" or words to that affect.

I refresh FB and I lose even those few posts I had seen.

Noon: I check FB and my news feed scrolls back forever, as it used to.

3 a.m. as per 9 a.m. Maybe at some point later on I see my whole news feed, maybe not.

I get this with Firefox and MS Edge. A friend gets it with Amazon Silk, MrsB is fine with Chrome.

Google tells me this has been happening to people off and on for some years, but with no obvious fix available. Is FB just messing with people to force people to increase their friends network?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2wYrCKn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire