mardi 26 septembre 2017

Anyone here know how to use iMovie?

So I'm trying to edit this new webseries of mine using iMovie version 10.1.6. The problem is, I cannot for the life of me understand its basic visual layout system.

The way I understand it, the layout is 3 areas: On the top left, is the area where you upload all the "raw video material". On the top right, you visualize whichever clip you hit "Play". Then, the bottom area is where you edit, which I call, the "editing area". It's where you drag pieces of raw material, to edit them.

The first problem is I don't even know how to save the project. iMovie has no "save project" button. I did some quick research online cause I need this to be saved on my External Hard Drive, and according to a website, there is a way to do it. I followed the instructions, and I started doing a small test, editing short material, and tried to save it on my External Hard Drive. But then when I opened the project again from my External Hard Drive, it only showed the "raw" video material I uploaded there. However, below , on the "editing area", there was nothing.

To make things worse, I pressed some button and now, there is no "editing area". There's only 2 things in the entire visual spectrum: The raw video clips, and the window where you visualize the raw clip you selected.

There's nothing else, and barely any buttons to press to see how I recover the "editing area".

I need some serious help from someone who has edited a lot with iMovie, to explain to me how the layout in this thing works.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2yrlLyn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire