mardi 29 août 2017

Smartphone recommendation

About a year ago I eventually upgraded my old basic mobile phone to a smartphone. The cheapest one in the shop. A €50 Vodafone branded model.

Turns out it's a piece of ****, but I'm not surprised. I wanted just to test out the idea of owning one and I love the idea. Mobile Internet access, all sorts of cool and useful apps, etc.

But it's slow and sluggish as hell. Apps take an age to open. Some apps are painfully slow to use. Takes an age just to wake up when I hit the on button. So I want to upgrade to something a bit zippier.

My local Vodafone store has pay as you go smartphones ranging from pieces of **** like the one I bought at €50 right up to the latest models from Samsung and Apple going for €1000+.

What I'm looking for is a pay as you go Android phone that costs no more than €200. Any brands or models I should be looking at, and brands I should be avoiding, etc?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2wGXeIi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire