dimanche 27 août 2017

Caps Lock is Possessed

Hello all,

My laptop has begun to do an incredibly concerning thing. The caps lock key comes on and off very rapidly and randomly, making legible typing on it utterly impossible. When it activates itself, hitting the key does nothing to deactivate it. There may be a correlation with some mouse freezing too, not sure.

I ran Malwarebytes free version, and found nothing. It isn't sticky keys. A google search returned a lot of people complaining about the problem, but no solutions really. It stopped doing it for a day and a half, but now has started again. I am typing this on a phone so it will come out readable.

The laptop is an HP running windows 7. I refuse to upgrade past windows 7 because I am accustomed to it and fear change.

Has anyone experienced or heard of this problem?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2wh9mx8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire