mardi 29 août 2017

Opera crashing every time I try to open it

This morning, my Mac said "**** you, I am NOT opening Opera no matter what you try to do"

Every time I try to open it, it never even manages to open a tab, and it's already giving me the spinning marble of hell, and it stays there. I tried rebooting my computer in Safe Mode and it still won't open.

The worst thing is that I can't even Force Quit the application when this happens. If I hit Command+Alt+Escape, it doesn't give me the Force Quit window. So it leaves me with no other option than to shut down the computer manually.

Is there anything I can do to fix the problem or will I have to delete and reinstall Opera altogether?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2xJKvBx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire