dimanche 24 septembre 2023

"New" iPhone! :)

My iPhone 7 finally stopped working coherently enough, so that it required replacement :(

To be exact it stopped having the ability to place or make phone calls, or any function that needed the microphone. My Guru at the local repair facility said just get a new one!

I wanted an outright unlocked purchase since 90% of my mobile phone usage is in wifi, I can save money by switching to a 'pay as you go" plan with no fixed monthly payments ...That part is coming soon, so far I just swapped SIM Cards and am using my 'NEW" ...

... iPhone 12 :) on my old plan, It's SOOO much better than the 7 !! $509 from a popular Amazon seller, "Renewed" ... It's like bran new not a scratch and 88% battery functionality (it was guaranteed to 80% only)

I got a nice case for $9 that included a flexible, (fairly thick) tempered glass screen saver, that applied by hand with ZERO bubbles!

Just wrestling with my songs transferring over to it, it doesn't like the ones entered by CD on my old iMac (RIP) ... So I downloaded iTunes .. that apparently will do it .. Trying next week again some time.

My next accessory will be the MagSafe recharger, so I can charge and use (wirered) earbuds and recharge at the same time.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/6Tk0xil

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire