samedi 23 septembre 2023

I. Am. Back. Boys.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



First things first. You MUST read my old thread. It is required. That is the only way you will know what's going on.

link to old thread on this same account on this website - http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=252529

I last logged 24th October 2014 at 12:26 AM. I remembered my password after a few tries.

I think I originally made that thread on the JREF forums? Or this was its own separate forum at that point, not sure. But it is great that the thread is archived. I knew it was possible it existed.

It's always interesting to get glimpses of myself back then. I don't have much written record of this. I was curious to how much it changed over the course of things. A little surprising to see how accurate I think I could be about some specific things, but also how I was wrong about others. And definitely some large pieces of the puzzle I was completely missing back then. And also the way I came across, my general ability to form coherent sentences, how I just definitely seemed mentally disturbed. But in terms of me being mentally disturbed I'm also surprised it remained as civil as it did.

I'm not sure if anyone from the original thread is still around, if so, cheers

So let's just get into it?

I still do in fact believe that I am the victim (lol) experiencer of some unique and odd phenomenon that ultimately defy our current understandings and limitations in science.

And honestly, of the many ways of doing this, I think it's almost best to just leave it at that at this point. Now I just need to let you guys do the asking, and me the answering.

A few things I could say.
Feel free to ask any of the same questions as the last thread, you will see that my understanding is different. And at that, anything you read in the last thread could be different, don't assume it's exactly the same.
It was surprising how I made a mention of self harm but please do not worry about that as I will never desire to hurt myself or anyone else.
There were comments in that thread that came across as rudely poking fun of (my) mental health. I am not bothered by those comments. I will answer all questions, nothing is off limits. It is a topic of conversation of course.
It is actually cool to see the other commenters in that thread who were positively wise of mental health issues back then, especially relating to the similarities to my situation.
I hope this thread doesn't turn out a way it might. I'm not going to be trying to just one up everyone. I don't want this to leave a stale taste in my mouth. Hopefully something meaningful can come of this.
I wanted to sleep on this post overnight to think about it but honestly i'm too excited so i'm just going to send it.
(mods pls dont remove this)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/cq1S4mj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire