samedi 20 août 2022

Why do we ignore the moon (NASA wise)?

I guess a short answer could be "well it's just a rock and we probably know about all there is to know about it." I get that but it seems to me we have better and more in-depth pictures of the Mars landscape than the Moon, which is far closer and far easier and cheaper to do. At the least it seems odd to me that of our numerous probes we've sent to wherever over the years that at least one or two didn't, on the way, get some newer and better pics of the Moon... especially, why wouldn't we by now have captured a nice closeup pic of our earlier landing sites, the flag, etc? I would think that would resonate with people (and perhaps shut up the "Moon landing is a hoax" people once and for all).


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2uso7Pa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire