mercredi 31 août 2022

I am really depressed can anyone reassure me?

Things seem really miserable here in the UK. energy costs are sky rocketing, this does not just affect individuals but businesses and places like hospitals. People are poorer and the services to support them are poorer. Entirely understandable strikes are depressing the economy and threaten to accelerate inflation. Eco-warriors have blocked the development of new gas fields and nuclear power that have exacerbated the issue and oppose biotech solutions such as gene editing that could deal with some of the agricultural issues. Ukraine was an avoidable issue. Perpetuating the war does not save lives. I can't hep but blame boys with their war toys. We wear thermals through winter and share showers alternate days.

I am just in despair my baby has no future. Is the best she has to hope for a hard life on Mars?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/amM30Ul

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire