jeudi 15 novembre 2018

My 95 year old mother is clinically insane

It happened all of a sudden. A sudden stroke and its been downhill ever since. She was hospitalized for three weeks and then spent four weeks in rehab. I thought she would improve when she came home but she started screaming at the top of her lungs. She thinks we are part of a plot to poison her and steal her money and her house. She refuses to take her medicine and I personally am at loos. I guess she will have to go to a hospital for the mentally ill.

Her beloved brother in her mind is part of the plot and so is her caretaker.

If I ever feel anything like this coming on I will take my own life via a bullet to my head.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Ba8Ipi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire