jeudi 15 novembre 2018

Help with the investigation

Hi there,

I am currently working on one interesting case where one guy reported someone frequently calling him on his landline telephone and immediately hanging up. Also, he received messages on his answering machine immediately after picking up the line without any longer conversation. He also called his local telecommunication company which said that no one has called him in the period he received the calls. He thinks that this is naturally impossible. I don’t think so, but I am no expert in telecommunications and telephone hacking.

Does any of you guys here are experts in telecommunications or telephone hacking? If someone is interested in helping me with the investigation and finding plausible explanation of the events mentioned, you can send me PM and I’ll send you my e-mail.

Thanks


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2PrLDXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire