samedi 29 octobre 2016

PAYPAL: Money Transfer troubleshooting

Ok, please bear with me if this seems like an obvious question. This is my first time using Paypal.

I've been broadcasting myself on Twitch and yesterday I received two donations. One for 2 dollars and one for 3.

I went to the Paypal main page, which showed both transactions as "deposited"

So I clicked on "Transfer Money to your Bank" and it took me to a separate page where it prompted me to enter the amount. I decided to do it as two individual deposits as opposed to one 5 dollar deposit. So I started by entering two dollars and depositing in my account.

Everything went all right. Then I went back to the main page and clicked again on "Transfer Money to your bank", this time with the intent of transfering the other deposit for 3 dollars. Only instead, this time it took me to a page that says "There's nothing to Transfer right now. Try again when you have a Paypal Balance"

Why is it saying I have no paypal balance when I still have the three dollars that were deposited to me? (And yes, the deposit already went through. It's not pending)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2eQ3uli

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire