lundi 1 août 2016

Hand Demon

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


Yeah, watched one of those Top15s vids again. I personally think this is done with a movie editor, but could be wrong.

Story goes like this. Someone heard a terrifying scream and when this guy turned on his flashlight, a bunch of arms and hands go through his celling and floor. Then his flashlight goes out and after a while (probably long enough to put on that costume), he turns it on again and this thing covered in hands stands there and roars in the camera (I admit that I got spooked from that reaction).

I personally call him Handy Man. :thumbsup:


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2acGGxs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire