mardi 29 mars 2016

What's up with thou, good ol' debunkers circa 2006-2009

Just came to visit here after a long hiatus. I was wondering what's up with the forum regulars from circa 2006-2009, the most active debunking years?

I actually have spent years without a thought of this activity from back then. Last year I visited GZ for the first time, and I remember thinking all the things I learned from here. Didn't give a thought to trutherism though, and needless to say didn't even see any sign of truthers.

Recently I have visited the Finnish forum I used to regular back in the days. And naturally there are few truthers left. But they all seem to be no-planers nowadays. Recycling the oldest claims from the earliest truthers from 2002-2005. Claims like pyroclastic flows, missile under AA11, nose of the plane coming thru, foreknowledge of WTC 7 etc. Seem that the "sanest" truther period was probably around 2010, and after that all that are left are the most extreme no-planers.

But are there any other active regulars still visiting from that busy era of debunking? How are you doing?

I see Brainster still visits. And gumboot and DGM and Beachnut. Is Ryan Mackey around? Gravy? TAM? JamesB? Architect, Newtons Bit, LashL, Orphia Nay, The Doc, Alt+F4?

And obviously the whole lot that I forgot to mention, post a response. If nobody responds I certainly understand. :D


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/22Npm7d

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire