samedi 29 août 2015

some food tasting bitter

lately I have noticed, on a couple of occasions, food tasting unexpectedly and profoundly bitter.
On all occasions it has been meat cooked in metal pans. the first occasion was while roasting lamb, dipping the bread into the yummy juices and it was unbelievably bitter... I suspected the dish washer hadn't removed the cleaner properly during it's rinse cycle but the other person who are the meal couldn't taste it.
it happened again tonight, after cooking chops with French onion soup powder and mushroom soup, in a metal pan. Now you wouldn't consider them inherently bitter and again it was very bitter.
I'm starting to suspect some sort of chemical reaction that I'm tasting.
my other suspicion is a side effect of the only medication I'm on, perindo...
any ideas?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1KjbtEX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire