jeudi 23 octobre 2014

9/11 Resources

Hello all,



I am currently halfway through a composition class that requires me to write a rather lengthy paper about a controversial, yet non-offensive, topic. I decided to use 9/11 CT's as my topic for the paper, as I don't really care if I offend truthers.



I would first off like to thank everyone that provided resources in this sub-forum, they have been extremely helpful in the beginning stages of my paper. I have been digging through them and found some outdated and no longer active links\websites. As such, I am throwing this out here to see if anyone has some updated 9/11 resources that maybe aren't in that section? I am looking for quality, sourced information that isn't already in the resources section of this forum. If anyone has anything that is rather new, or updated links for older sites that would be absolutely amazing.



Again, thank you everyone for all of your diligent work on what is available. It would make my paper much more complicated, and I assure all of the information will be sourced, I won't be stealing anything from anyone.



Thanks again.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1sTPtEL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire