vendredi 20 juin 2014

Time to cut PVT Bowe Bergdahl some slack.

I think the president and the Chiefs of Staff got it right. Bowe Bergdahl volunteered to go to a front line unit in Afghanistan. He was in a **** front line unit with most of his buddys waiting to stab him in the back or wanting him to take off so they could shoot him. (they referred to the unit as undisciplined which is what that means in armyspeak.) He broke probably due to mistreatment. I have read a few of what his buddies are saying and all I can say is they are lucky that Bowe left rather than take a bunch of them out. It sounds a lot like the front line infantry unit I was in. The sergeants and officers were mostly sadistic. And the soldiers line had a few clics in the unit but it was no band of brothers or anything. I couldn't see any of them going out of there way to save anybody else's ass. They were mostly good for impregnating Korean woman and leaving them and drinking.



Honestly how did he get away? There is generally someone else in a foxhole or bunker with you and at least some of them must have been awake to guard the perimeter. What a load of ****. My sympathies go out to Bowe. I overheard a tea partier say that all hell will break loose if he gets any benefits. When I said I was a democrat she said that she her beliefs are diametrically opposed to mine. How does she even know what my beliefs are. I will give the army credit for something. They do give jobs to people who couldn't possibly get jobs anywhere else. They are ****** jobs but jobs nevertheless.



If anybody wants to know what a ****** front line unit looks like, they should watch 'Tunnel Rats' on youtube. I believe it was produced by North Vietnam but I could be wrong. However, if anybody knew what a ****** front line infantry unit looked like, they would.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1qzoDCw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire