vendredi 25 octobre 2013

IE9 keeps starting up on its own

Is this some premonition of Halloween? After having issues w/Chrome I realized I should have a backup browser. Tried FF and it's a hideous memory hog, so though I'd try updating to IE9. d'oh. Since I installed it, now it keeps booting up all on its own. Ran MalwareBytes scan and it detected the "PUP.Optional" crapola and deleted it.......I rebooted.......IE9 still doing it. :mad: I have AVG going as always and it's up to date (then again it didn't catch PUP). Also ran Spybot and along w/some adware, it found this "Win32.Downloader.gen" malware but after cleaning those out, IE9 still doing it. Security updates for Windows are current. Any possible insights appreciated.



PS: is it possible to uninstall this piece of.............software? I'm not seeing any uninstall file and it's not even in control panel.



@#$@#% I HATE MS.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267555&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire