mardi 29 octobre 2013

Power bands still being sold.

There is a little market in Waikiki called International Market Square. When visiting I like to go to the food court because it's relatively cheap food. However, the walking lane feeds you right past a booth where they are selling Power Bands (The rubber wrist bands that GIVE YOU SUPER POWERS!!!)



I have managed to avoid them most times, but this latest time the guy tried to coerce me into buying one. (I don't know why these guys even talk to me, much less pursue me, considering the skeptical or pissed-off expression I usually have when exposed to them.)



I'm OK with him saying "Try this" and allowing me to ignore him, but he followed up with "How do you know if you don't try it?" I responded calmly with "Because I know it's ********." I was tempted to say everything I knew about the scam, but I was on vacation in Waikiki, hungry, and didn't feel like spoiling my mood. But one of these days...





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=267731&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire