mardi 21 mars 2023

I Just Saw a Carjacking.

đŸ˜Č I just saw a woman get carjacked right behind me in the middle of the road while I was parked on the side. 2pm, broad daylight in front of a grocery store. They looked to be about three or four teenagers, and yes, they were ...
They were gone practically before I knew what happened. Someone came over right away to help the woman. She was upset, but not hurt. Once I figured it out I went down that road several blocks but did not see the car.
So, just a reminder to know and rehearse your quick emergency calling procedure if your device has one, instead of fumbling for dialing 911.
This city isn't quite like Chicago, although the street it happened on was Chicago Avenue. There are places a decent person doesn't want to go at night, but that area isn't really on the radar as being particularly dangerous.
I'm still a bit shaken because I'm not sure what I would have done, or should have.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/h3ktsev

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire