mardi 22 décembre 2015

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part II

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleCcowaN (Post 11044074)
The only """positive""" thing these days is Clinton being about 8% ahead Trump in national polls. I think that, stultitia paribus, that difference is bound to grow as democrats voters will flock driven by the fear a person like Trump may win, some yet to come to a decision will do the same, and many good republicans won't vote as they'll feel they can't support either candidate. A 56-58%/42-44% scenario is what I see and only 120-125 million voters. The feeling that Trump is already aware of that and planning doing something to try and tip the scales is what worries me.

As you see, I'm already giving Trump as the unavoidable winner of the Republican primaries. But I would be delighted to be wrong about this. Please, convince me by rational means I'm wrong about this.

My son who is pretty conservative has said he would never vote for Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Personally I am a little afraid of Trump and I believe Hillary Clinton is one of the biggest phonies I have seen in an election. Don't know what I would do in that possible election.

Mod InfoThis is Part II. Part I is here
Posted By:kmortis


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1O717rB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire